Keith Caraway, a 20-year US Army military veteran and guest on “The David Johnson Show”, discusses how what works in the military may not translate to working in civilian life.
“The David Johnson Show” is a national voice that talks about points of interest in the American military and veteran subculture. Each show episode showcases a different guest with a different story. Sign up to get notified of new episodes at http://thedavidjohnsonshow.com and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedavidjohnsonshow/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidJohnsonSho
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-david-johnson-show/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedavidjohnsonshow/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/davidjohnsonshow/
Keith Caraway - Everyone that was on my team was successful. They hated me for it, but the guys I had ruled with an iron fist. It's a character flaw now because now that I'm out and I thought that you had to still rule with an iron fist, hell no!
That's why my first gig when I got out didn't work out. Because I was ruling with an iron fist. Hell, no. It takes a committee, my employees get a vote. I’m in civilian world. I'm going go do it. People are like, "You're only in charge of what we let you be in charge of."