If you drink coffee, you know there are different roasts. And each roast has a different flavor profile, but did you know that different roasts also contain different amounts of caffeine?
"Everyone seems to think the dark one does just because it's dark and makes it stronger it has a stronger flavor profile, but it has less caffeine," said David Martin of Real American Heroes Coffee Co.
“The David Johnson Show” is a national voice that talks about points of interest in the American military and veteran subculture. Each show episode showcases a different guest with a different story. Sign up to get notified of new episodes at http://thedavidjohnsonshow.com and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thedavidjohnsonshow/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidJohnsonSho
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-david-johnson-show/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thedavidjohnsonshow/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/davidjohnsonshow/
Gabe: you know that's it's the light roast actually has the more caffeine in it.
David Johnson: Really?
Gabe: Yeah, so learning some things.
David: Damn I’ve been drinking the wrong thing.
Dave: Everyone seems to think the dark one does just because it's dark and makes it stronger it has a stronger flavor profile, but it has less caffeine.