I've been on this podcasting journey for two years. I've chatted with many entrepreneurs... I see some of the same qualities in all of them.
DRIVE / PASSION / TENACITY
- They all say -- This entrepreneur shit is super hard!
- Passion is the fuel that keeps the train moving forward during tough times.
- Passion and drive will help commit you to the process that hopefully will lead to success years after you start.
- You can find passion in your product or service, helping your customers, the process of building or launching a company and more.
DESIRE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS
- Your ideas and execution could be right or wrong -- but you need to do things how you see it because you believe in it.
- You need to control your time. Time Freedom! (this is my #1)
- You need to build something for you. Self Satisfaction.
- It's hard working 40+ hours a week for somebody else
ATTITUDE / RISK TOLERANCE
- Many entrepreneurs are motivated by creativity. I've noticed creative entrepreneurs are more tolerant to risk than necessity entrepreneurs.
- Full-time entrepreneurship is almost a way of life. It represents how you think.
- It takes a killer attitude to transform an idea into a business. Few will understand this concept. It's almost like you have it or you don't.
Some David Johnson Show Clips on Entrepreneurship
And so much more @ The David Johnson Show